They are used to start asynchronous motors with a phase rotor in the power range from 100 to 20,000 kW.
The liquid starting rheostat changes the additional resistance introduced into the motor rotor circuit by smoothly changing the distance between the electrodes in the electrolyte.
- For electric motors of any power
- Compact installation next to the engine does not require a separate room
- Ability to operate in conditions of frequent and prolonged starts
- Minimum operating requirements, ease of maintenance, reliability of the device
- Electrical components (contactors, switching, controller) from leading manufacturers
- Service life up to 40 years